Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Everything's going haywire, I feel that I'm losing my friends, and my family too.Stop complaining about dad, mum. Do you know how much pain you've cause me and dad to feel right now ?Stop saying if you're gonna die and im gonna have a new mum soon. please mummy, stop.I can't describe the way im feeling right now, i just feel like crying my hearts out now. Goodbye.
i definitely remember how i felt when it happened.but i sometimes wonder.what if it didnt happen?i think my life will rehly be different.but better or worst?
and i rehly missed my granny.at times like this i rehly used to look up to her.and she helped me alot.but now that she's gone what am i supposed to do?i feel like i dont have anybody.anybody close.i lost her.and i lost the way of how the great times i had with my parents,together.i feel very rejected.and i need someone now.
and i hate you.