Wednesday, April 29, 2009

back to normal not

I used to hate his presence when she's around. Now I've realized, He's the only one I could really really talk to whenever I'm lonely at home. He knew all my secrets, he knew all my problems, he knew every single step that i take. Now he's gone, I'm begining to miss him even thought she left a few hours ago. I know he's still around but it won't be the same anymore. I got no one to talk to now at home, everyone's busy with their own thing, maybe I should just stay in my room until I feel better.Things are going out of hand now, I wished everything was back to normal, my family, my friends, everything.
I should stop typing and start studying now - its the only thing that makes me happy now. ):

Thanks for the letter, it made me teared